The Village of Indian Hill continues to actively monitor and participate in strategies to minimize the effects of the COVID-19 Outbreak.
After the Governor’s speech yesterday and working with our neighbors and outside agencies, we must take precautions to help prevent the spread of the disease among our employees, residents and communities. Such precautions include cancellations and suspensions of the following Village-related activities and programs:
- March 15, 2020 – Grand Valley Bird Walk – cancelled
- April 1, 2020 – Green Area Advisory Committee – cancelled
- April 19, 2020 – New Resident Party – postponed until further notice
- All Recreation Commission activities will be suspended for the time that Governor DeWine has declared all school activities, including classrooms, to be closed. At this time, the governor’s suspension ends April 3, 2020.
- Livingston Lodge will be closed through April 3, 2020
At this time, Grand Valley Nature Preserve and Rowe Arboretum will remain open.
While all Indian Hill offices will remain open during their normal hours, I respectfully ask residents to refrain from visiting the facilities. Please contact the appropriate department via e-mail or telephone (513-561-6500). In addition, there is a mailbox available in the Administration building’s parking lot to drop off bill payments. You also may obtain pertinent Village information at www.indianhill.gov or the Village Appwhich is available on IPhone and Android.
As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as needed. All Village services will continue as normal with no anticipated disruptions.
This is a very fluid situation as more and more information is learned and released about this virus. I thank you for your patience, understanding and flexibility during this unprecedented and continually changing time.
Dina C. Minneci