On March 26, 2020, the Ohio legislature passed HB 197 – Ohio’s Novel Coronavirus Response Bill. This bill included the following:
1. The allowance for remote public meetings. If you wish to participate in the monthly Committee meetings and/or Council meeting, please refer to the Calendar section on the Village website (www.indianhill.gov) or Village App for webinar links and call in phone numbers. April meeting dates are as follows:
- Public Safety Committee April 9, 2020 at 7:30 a.m.
- Law Committee April 9, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- Water Works & Finance Committee April 14, 2020 at 7:00 a.m.
- Public Works Committee April 14, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- Buildings & Grounds Committee April 14, 2020 at 8:30 a.m.
- Village Council April 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
2. The state extended the income tax filing and payment deadline for state returns from April 15, 2020 to July 15, 2020. Indian Hill will follow this same extension for the local income tax returns. Please refer to the April Bulletin for more information.
3. The continuance of the March 17th Primary Election to April 28, 2020. However, this continuation includes no in-person voting at the polls. Please refer to the March 31, 2020 e-mail blast on the Village Website or App for more information.
Village staff would like to know if there are any Village residents who may be in need of assistance during this pandemic. If you know of anyone or if you are someone who requires help, please do not hesitate to contact the Rangers at 513-561-7000 or the Administration offices at 513-561-6500. We are here to provide whatever resources we have available within social distancing regulation.
As always, thank you for your continued patience and flexibility as we work collectively to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are appreciative of the efforts displayed throughout the Village to abide by the social distancing regulations for this pandemic, especially the temporary changes within Village parks, facility closures and Village collections. As this situation is constantly changing and updates are provided daily, please watch for additional information through the Village’s website and e-mail blasts.
Wishing you health always,
Dina C. Minneci