The Village continues to remain diligent in monitoring the current information regarding the risks and concerns of the coronavirus. Please refer to the Village Website and App for previous updates. The following Village-related information has been added since March 16, 2020 and is effective immediately:
- All direct access to administrative offices will be closed. Please utilize the following forms of communications:
- Email or telephone – refer to the Village Website or App for contact information
- All payments – please utilize the online payment system or the drop box located in the Administration Building’s parking lot
- Shooting Club and Bridle Trail memberships and Grand Valley passes will be handled only through e-mail and U.S. mail. Please contact 513-561-6500 for inquiries regarding memberships or passes.
- Permits may be submitted via email to Assistant City Manager Jon West or U.S. mail. For any questions, please contact Mr. West at 513-979-6216.
- The Shooting Club will be closed indefinitely – the Spring Five Stand Leagues are postponed until further notice.
- All parks will remain open; however, all playground equipment and tennis courts will be closed
- Grand Valley — all Village owned kayaks, boating equipment, and canoes will be closed
- The Indian Hill Planning Commission meeting scheduled for Tuesday, March 24, 2020 has been cancelled. As soon as we are able to re-schedule the meeting, a notice will be mailed out to all adjacent property owners with the date of the re-scheduled hearing.
- Grand Valley – April 25, 2020 Fishing tournament has been cancelled
Although these closures and cancellations are needed to ensure the safety of all our residents by promoting the federal and state safety guidelines during this pandemic, please know the Village is striving each day to ensure pertinent services continue. As always, I cannot thank you enough for your patience, understanding and flexibility during this unprecedented and continually changing time. We wish everyone good health and spirits.
Dina C. Minneci